Thursday, February 15, 2007

Daily tasks

First priority of the day: coerce my landlord into fixing my heat. Not really...he's a good guy. Just when stuff breaks in the middle of the night you're a little screwed. So I went to sleep with two down comforters, two blankets, one sheet, and entirely clothed in sweats. I prepared myself for a really really long night. However I woke up at noon burning hot. I thought I was going to pass out from dehydration. My non-deity savior had come...I quickly threw off everything but the sheet, flipped off the clock and went back to bed.

Now I am preparing for a job interview. But first I have to run to the post office and pick up my season of 24 that the post man refuses to leave at my door. Then drop by higher grounds for a cup of organic coffee...then straight over to the interview. I always feel like I'm lying in those things. Especially since one of the senseless questions they ask you is "have you ever lied?" We'll see...unfortunately I'm not too much in the mood to impress someone today.

then back home to to cook an awesome supper and watch 24 for hours. I can't wait...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicki, Vicki . . . let me enlighten to you the better truth, a better life, and a passage way into reality, for this is the way: GREY'S ANATOMY. Heed my call and forsake such rubbish as is this "24" you speak of. i will be crying out on your behalf. until we next time, dear friend.

By the way, i like your blog space. also, how'd the Interviewedge go?!

Victoria said...

may I remind you that my name is victoria. is this adrienne?