Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My day in lawrence...

We started off eating at Jefferson's because they (natina, micah and emily mcT) wouldn't let me eat again at a place I had already been to. I love the Mad Greek and could eat there every day if I lived closer.....walked around a bit...hit up a sucky flippin coffee shop that didn't have raw sugar, organic milk, toilet paper, and you could only have one tea bag no matter how big the size. Then we went to a few clothing stores...and off the the KU campus.

I have further confirmed my suspicion that I want to go to college...that was cool.

We spent the entire drive back worshiping to clay and audra's CD's...on to blockbuster, then to taco bell for dinner, then back here to watch a few movies. I've had a pretty awesome day. Until next month when Natina and I go back to Lawrence to watch the plain white t's live. Email me if you wanna come!

3 comments:

tracy enos said...

Hey Vicki!
I'm so glad you are blogging. It's good to read about what's going on with you all the way from little Rhode Island.
tracy

Victoria said...

Tracy!

It's good to hear from you! I clicked on your name but couldn't find a blog...do you blog??

tracy enos said...

Yea, with a couple of friends of mine. You can just click on the my web page--its www.wordsfromthewilderness.wordpress.com.
tracy