Thursday, March 29, 2007

My life on days

So i realized that the schedule i keep right now makes it virtually impossible to see my friends. I go to bed before 12am which insures my nighttime buddies don't see me, but then I work in the evenings, so my more normal hang out when the sun's out friends are off limits then too. Ahhh...i miss you guys.

I have to admit, I have so much more energy. I'm a little out of it...but i seem to be able to think clearer too. And oh yes....if I want to take a walk...i can take a flippin walk! That's glorious. If I need to go to the store, i can go to the store. And i no longer have to cover up my windows and I can wake up to the sun. And lastly, loud music and lawn mowers no longer disturb my sleep schedule. It's beautiful.

I start a new job today!!! I work at Panera Bread off college blvd and metcalf (right by kinko's and franklin covey) so if you have time stop by and say hi.

I think that's about it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you too! and thanks for the Pannini thing... it was heaven!!!

Anonymous said...

you know, all those things are making me consider a change to days... if i could find another job that pays as well as the one i work at now i would probably jump at the chance. if the management wasn't so rough on days I would probably switch back with this job... this schedule makes it hard to see my friends.

can you tell that i've been thinking since we talked this week?